• Advertisement

Dog of the Week - only $5

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

Dog of the Week - only $5

Postby Pick Bot » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:03 pm

Freddy is all about integrity and is off to a slow college football start with just a 29-33 ATS record -19% ROI. In a similar position last year -15.5% at this point he profited 49.36% the rest of the way! Never a better time to invest in a season or weekly special at - Buy low!

Rutgers +120 2.5% play
Rutgers off a bye here in a match-up of the two worst teams in the Big Ten. Honestly I have seen much more from Rutgers this year despite their poor management of time in the Eastern Michigan game they were actually in the game against Washington and have played a far tougher schedule facing two possible college football playoff teams in Ohio State and Washington. The key for Rutgers is Janarion Grant who is an explosive playmaker and has basically missed the last three games. He’s been upgraded to probable and should be a difference maker no matter who Chris Ash goes with at QB.
Rutgers defense despite what the last game told you is playing well. They held Nebraska to 306 yards on the road. Illinois at home gave up 411 yards while their offense did not eclipse 200 yards.
QB play is going to be the determining factor here and I’ll lean towards Rutgers with Grant back in the mix. I also think Rutgers has the better pass defense. Take the Ohio State game out and they have only allowed 5 TD’s with 5 INT’s. Illinois just moved to Jeff George again at QB, and he threw 3 INT’s. In his career at Illinois he now has 5TD’s and 6 INT’s. I hope they start him this week that should point to Rutgers winning the turnover battle.
I actually think Rutgers should be able to move the ball a bit threw the air here as Illinois has been spotty in run defense which should allow Rutgers to have their most balance all year. When you look at it Rutgers has faced pass defenses ranked 22nd, 55th, 21st, and 11th and now they’ll face Illinois ranked 92nd and they’ll be getting their best playmaker back and are off a bye. Meanwhile Illinois coming off a physical game against Iowa.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks