• Advertisement

4.4 Dime Oddsline Error **Auburn vs. Alabama (2:30pm et) Gua

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

4.4 Dime Oddsline Error **Auburn vs. Alabama (2:30pm et) Gua

Postby Pick Bot » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:35 pm

Don't miss out it's Cam Newton against Alabama last years National Champion. I got the 4.4 Dime NCAAF play guaranteed or 5 days FREE. So you won't want to miss out on this game.

Alabama -4 (4.4 Dime OE play)
Bama, wow who could have predicted this out come this year with Auburn being as good as they are? Nobody really, but Alabama is still in position to knock out rival Auburn and I think it says a lot when this team is more than a field goal favorite in this big time game.

Couple things. Auburn's defense that struggles in coverage has never faced a team that is balanced like Alabama ranked in the top 40 in pass and run offense. Look for Julio Jones to have a big game like AJ Green did for Georgia against Auburn. You could say the same for Alabama as they have never faced an offense this good, but at the same time I still view Auburn as one dimensional although Cam Newton has shown he can throw the ball, but never has he had to throw the ball to win the game and against Alabama's defense that's what you will have to do.

Alabama in it's own stadium with a chance to pull off the upset despite being favored this would be an upset!
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks