• Advertisement

Gonzaga vs. UNC- 5-UNIT Sweet 16 GOY!

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

Gonzaga vs. UNC- 5-UNIT Sweet 16 GOY!

Postby Pick Bot » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:12 pm

VS.
5-UNIT PLAY

SWEET 16 GAME OF THE YEAR
**GUARANTEED OR ONE WEEK FREE**

GUARANTEED PICK:

Gonzaga/UNC- I really think this is far too many points for Gonzaga.  Look Vegas is look at the fact that UNC has covered its first two games in the tournament, and Gonzaga has lost its first two games ATS in the tournament.  When this happens the favorite team who has won two ats games win the next game ats 33% of the time.  Gonzaga on the season has better offensive shooting and defensive shooting number inside and on the perimeter than UNC.  Those numbers are even better in the last 5 games too.  On top of all this they are shooting 77% in their last 5 from the FT line another key stat for a under dog to cover.  We will have 8.5 points to play with and UNC is just 13-19ATS this year proving that #1 public likes them too much and so does vegas.  Roll with the underdog here as I give Gonzaga a 40% chance at stealing this one.  Not to mention that I do not think Lawson is going to feel as great as he did vs. LSU as his ankle will be on short rest vs. Pargo who likes to run around.  Make it my Sweet 16 Game of the year. Take Gonzaga +8.5 (sportsinteraction) 5-UNIT PLAY my highest play! 

Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks