• Advertisement

**3-Dime MLB Oddsline Error w/Total bonus - Guaranteed

Here you will find all of Freddy's released picks. Picks will automatically be posted here 5 minutes after the start of the game.
  • Advertisement

**3-Dime MLB Oddsline Error w/Total bonus - Guaranteed

Postby Pick Bot » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:15 pm

Come grab my bonus plays and get the same guarantee as you would on my MLB POD! You can purchase my 1 day full access pass and get this play my MLB POD as well as my NBA POD! These plays are all guaranteed or 1 day of sports picks are free!

Mets -139 (3-Dime play); Mets U7.5 (2.2 Bonus)
The Mets are 22-9 at home this year and have the best home record. Pelfrey has been great with a 0.86 ERA in his last three starts and is 5-0 at home with a 2.05 ERA. He goes up against the Padres and Clayton Richard who has been solid with a 3.08 ERA away from home, but has had some struggles going deep into the game against the Mets walking 8 batters in two starts over 11.2 IP giving up 9 hits and 4 ER. Pelfrey has 8 IP and 1 ER @ SD earlier this month and I think he'll repeat that here today.

The Mets have torn up left handed pitching all year long and have a .314 average in their last 10 with a 5.67 run per 9 average. At home they are even better with a .322 average and 6.23 runs per 9 vs. LHP. San Diego is coming off no days rest as they travel from Philly to New York while the Mets are fresh off a day of rest.

Padres are under 13-3-1 in their last 17 with a total 7-8.5, under 23-9-2 in their last 34 vs. a winning team and 33-15-4 in their last 54 vs. a RH starter. While the Mets are under 17-6-1 in their last 24 as a home favorite -110 to -150.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Freddy Wills Released Picks