• Advertisement

College Football Week 3 Free Pick

• Advertisement

College Football Week 3 Free Pick

Postby Freddy Wills » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:04 am

Don't miss out on this week's action we went 5-1 ATS last Saturday with our only loss being on our free pick with Notre Dame who collapsed and made multiple turnovers in the red zone that cost them the game. This week we are back with more and we are confident we will dominate yet again.

L.A. Tech +7.5 -120 (2.5* FREE PLAY)
Video is above but I'll break it down. With 72% of the public jumping on Houston and the spread going the opposite way I am concerned. I think Houston has yet to be tested and their offensive line is a huge liability that may just rear it's ugly head on the road as they have 3 first time starters along that line. Expect L.A. Tech to really attack Keenum as their defensive line is much improved they are only allowing 3.3 yards per carry and unlike Houston's defense that has 0 sacks they have 5. JUCO transfer Jonal White is a force inside and despite Houston having a talented backfield I think L.A. Tech can get some stops and I'm not so sure I can say the same about Houston's defense.

Houston's defense just played two offenses that are not very good and now they face an up tempo L.A. Tech team that can score points and can milk the clock with a solid running game behind Sr. Lennon Creer who had 1181 yards on 5.6 yards per carry average a year ago. Houston has 0 sacks and are under sized up front, but they can be passed on too and L.A. Tech thinks they have their future in freshmen Nick Isham who is nicknamed Mr. Cool as he does not make mistakes and is not rattled. I think Houston will be in a back and forth fight on Saturday.
Freddy Wills
SBC Expert

• Advertisement

Return to Sports Articles