• Advertisement

Big Ten Max Play!!!

Every single one of Josh Miley Sports picks are released minutes after a game starts in his guaranteed picks section, and simultaneously archived by our pick bot in this forum. Miley is also monitored by multiple third party sports monitors. Integrity is our #1 priority and that is why we are one of the few websites out there "Where Records Don't Lie."
  • Advertisement

Big Ten Max Play!!!

Postby Pick Bot » Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:03 pm

Indiana University ML +110 5*

Neither team is playing well right now and I think IU has a lot more on the line for this game than most imagine. Something that has not been done in the Hoosier state in a very long time and that winning a outright Big Ten Reg Season Title and a overall #1 seed.

Ohio St did come in and spoil the first crack at it but I am pretty sure the Hoosiers are not going to let this one slip where they have a more generous match-up. You may think I am crazy for saying that but Michigan lacks in the departments that give IU a big advantage.

#1. Rebounding
#2. 3pt % Defense
#3. FG % Defense

Not to mention IU flat out owns this group ATS wise going 14-5 the last 19. Although that sounds great here is what I like the most about this match-up.

Mich in the final home regular season game dating back to 98 is 5-10 SU. This team has clearly been known to slip up and focus on towards the post season.

All in it comes down to who gets to the line more and rebounding. Michigan is atrocious at getting to the line and when IU takes away 2nd chance opportunities its becomes more difficult.

I will gladly bite in this spot on a team playing for something that Hoosier state desperately wants and these guys will not let it slip away the 2nd time.

IU will quite critics and pick up a quality road win that has haunted them all season what a better time to do it and get hot heading into post season play.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Josh Miley Sports Forum Released Plays