• Advertisement

3* POD Monday WCC Championship (POD 2-1)

Every single one of Josh Miley Sports picks are released minutes after a game starts in his guaranteed picks section, and simultaneously archived by our pick bot in this forum. Miley is also monitored by multiple third party sports monitors. Integrity is our #1 priority and that is why we are one of the few websites out there "Where Records Don't Lie."
  • Advertisement

3* POD Monday WCC Championship (POD 2-1)

Postby Pick Bot » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:03 pm

Gonzaga -4.5 -120 3*

Coming off a amazing Sunday picking up 9u. Could not be more happier with that bounce back. Today is Monday and I believe I have spotted a nice angle to take advantage of.

I do have a future on SMC at +250 but with the research I have done recently SMC has a very small shot at actually pulling this off.

Both of these teams enter this match-up looking very sluggish and disinterested in their semi-final games. I dont blame them because my guess both squads scouted Santa Clara and BYU. But hey they got through their match-up and once again these 2 schools will hook up.

I strongly believe that SMC has 0 shot as they are going to catch a pissed off Zags group looking to make a statement heading into the Dance against a quality team.

One thing I hate about SMC is that they have played no tournament team this year out of conference except for Creighton and Harvard and both games were not easy for them as they had to escape late in the games to win. Group is just not talented enough to compete this year with high caliber teams and I think we will see this exposed tonight on neutral setting.

SMC does rebound well and can score but f*** lets be real these stats are so miss leading with the schedule this group has faced. Zags will excel in all areas tonight just like they did in the previous 2 meetings. SMC will have to shoot at a very high rate, take away 2nd chance opportunities, and force the Zags into mistakes. Something SMC will not be able to do for 40 minutes.

All in all my decision came down to this.

SMC has been awful in the title games of the WCC going 3-9 SU and 3-9 ATS dating back to 1998. In those loses they were not even close.

Now given that this has turned this into a POD.

Don't get me wrong beating a team 3 times is tough and SMC will make it interesting for 25-30 minutes but in the scheme of things they will get a pissed off Zags team looking to make a statement heading into the dance. The schedule the set for this season has not built them for a tourney and it will be exposed and this group I believe will be NIT bound when it is all said and done.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Josh Miley Sports Forum Released Plays