• Advertisement

PAC 12 Conference Round 1

Every single one of Josh Miley Sports picks are released minutes after a game starts in his guaranteed picks section, and simultaneously archived by our pick bot in this forum. Miley is also monitored by multiple third party sports monitors. Integrity is our #1 priority and that is why we are one of the few websites out there "Where Records Don't Lie."
  • Advertisement

PAC 12 Conference Round 1

Postby Pick Bot » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:03 pm

NCAAB 3* Pick of the Day #5 (4-1 ytd)

Arizona St +3.5 3*

Most that know me typically know I refuse to bet the Pac 12 but I believe I have found a line where the wrong team is favored in this spot.

ASU has played a relatively soft schedule this season but they have had several opportunities to crack the top 25 and just could never get it done. Now they will have to make a run here this week at a shot for a bid. It wont be easy but this conference tends to blow up on each other meaning any team can win.

I think we have a ASU team that just gave up their final game to get ready for this opening nor were they going to even contend with Zona in their final home game of the regular season. ASU should have plenty of energy for this and more focused then ever.

On the other we have a Stanford group that did play a tough schedule and did come into this tournament playing well which is great and I truely believe this is why we have the line that we do.

Personally I think if Stanford was going to take care of business we should have seen a a couple points higher based off what they have done this season and going into ASU and beating them by 3.

Now lets not forget they did catch ASU off a huge win against California during that period and what I find crazy about that 1st and only meeting is Stanford shot 48% from the field taking 20 less shots than ASU as they shot 34% from the field. More staggering number is that Stanford shot 56% from long range and ASU only 30% on their home floor. Throughout all of this ASU only lost this game by 3 points. Everything else is very well split as it should be because these teams do match up well with one another.

For ASU to grabbed this opening round win which I fully expect they do so is they will have to take higher percentage shots and play sound basketball defensively they do these 2 things everything will into place and surprisingly Stanford will be the one making the mistakes.

Not to mention this is a revenge spot.
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Josh Miley Sports Forum Released Plays