• Advertisement

Friday Bankroll Booster

Every single one of Josh Miley Sports picks are released minutes after a game starts in his guaranteed picks section, and simultaneously archived by our pick bot in this forum. Miley is also monitored by multiple third party sports monitors. Integrity is our #1 priority and that is why we are one of the few websites out there "Where Records Don't Lie."
  • Advertisement

Friday Bankroll Booster

Postby Pick Bot » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:32 pm

Syracuse ML +110 4*

Going to be 2 great games in the Garden tonight but we are going to key in on the Georgetown vs Syracuse Matchup.

All postseason we have seen teams coming in and hook up with other teams playing for the 3rd time this year and the team that swept them in the regular season has struggled mightily in this spot.
Not to mention this is a huge rivalry and no way in hell Boehiem wants to leave the Big East getting knocked 3 times in one year.

I really expect some major adjustments in this one that is going to get Cuse more out on the break to push the tempo and to create easy lay in’s. I also expect the 3 ball from Gtown to be absolutely shutdown tonight. This was a huge part in beating the Cuse the 1st 2 times this year.

Not sure how the Orange could have been swept at this point but there was some issues leading into both meetings. I really believe the Orange is hitting stride and what a time to revenge something not only as a group but for Cuse fans all over. I know they want this one and we will get maximum effort in this spot.

Here is the trend that I love for this one…

When Cuse has played their 3rd game in the Big East Tourney dating back to 1998 they have been amazing…
• 2009 W vs WVU W +6.5
• 2006 W vs Gtown W +3.5
• 2005 W vs UCONN W +2
• 2001 W vs PC W +2
• 1999 W vs Nova W -5
• 1998 W vs St Johns +1.5

Adds

Iowa St +6.5 2*
Illinois +9.5 2*
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Josh Miley Sports Forum Released Plays