• Advertisement

March Madness Rd1 !!!MAX PLAY!!!

Every single one of Josh Miley Sports picks are released minutes after a game starts in his guaranteed picks section, and simultaneously archived by our pick bot in this forum. Miley is also monitored by multiple third party sports monitors. Integrity is our #1 priority and that is why we are one of the few websites out there "Where Records Don't Lie."
  • Advertisement

March Madness Rd1 !!!MAX PLAY!!!

Postby Pick Bot » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:12 pm

We are going for Max play #2 on the year (1-0 ytd)

Middle Tennesse St +3.5 -120 5*

We have a team that many have not heard of until late in the year and that is only if you follow college hoops somewhat but if your like myself and a true nut then you know this team is the real deal. I know Mid Tenn St had a hiccup, but hasn't every team this year had them in D1 basketball? They happened to get it at the worst time.

Now we get them with the committee sticking their neck out on this and trust me this group will shine in the moment.

Only reason SMC is favored in this game is the fact that they have played in the tourney, a public name over the last few years, and has a solid experienced group.

IMO that last statement about being experienced is a fraud. This group has played no one in all honesty the last 3 years out of conference. They live and die heavily with the 3 ball and it will be the downfall in this match-up.

I hate backing teams in round one that live and die by the jump shot as I firmly believe this is something that disappears in opening round. Takes a game or 2 for these jump shooting team to find a rhythm and rid the nerves. I fully expect Mid Tenn St to control this from start to finish with the quality defensive match-ups they present.

BTW this group is very good defensively and America will see it tonight.

Wrong team favored plain and simple. Lets cash this fellas!
Pick Bot

• Advertisement

Return to Josh Miley Sports Forum Released Plays